Clinical analysis of 2180 cases of cholelithiasis in Lanzhou
Objective To investigate the characteristics, management, and outcome of cholelithiasis patients treated in the Lanzhou region of China.Methods The clinical data of 2180 cases of cholelithiasis treated between March 2011 and March 2012 were retrospectively collected from the electronic medical records.The significance of differences between each of the features was analyzed by t-test or Chi-squared test.Results Surgical intervention was used to treat 84.6% (n=1845) of the cases, of which 1844 cases were cured and one died.The remaining 15.4% (n=335) of cases received conservative (non-surgical) treatments.Morbidity was higher among women than men (1187/993) .Incidence of gallbladder polyps was not correlated with gallstone presence.Laparoscopic cholecystectomy was performed in 1446 cases, and included 1371 cases of laparoscopic cholecystectomy and 399 cases of open cholecystectomy.Both the time and amount of intraoperative bleeding, as well as the time to complete the cholecystectomy, were significantly lower for the laparoscopic procedure than the open procedure (P<0.05) .The laparoscopic procedure had a significantly lower incidence of postoperative biliary fistula (vs.open cholecystectomy, P<0.05) , but no other complications were significantly different between the two groups.When the overall cases were stratified according to geographical regions of the Lanzhou area, differences were observed in the incidences among females to males, age groups, and dietary practices.Conclusion Compared to open cholecystectomy, laparoscopic cholecystectomy is safer, since it requires a shorter operative time, produces less intraoperative bleeding, and is associated with less postoperative biliary fistula.The etiologies of cholelithiasis vary by geographic region and may help to develop effective targeted preventive strategies.
 吴在德, 吴肇汉.外科学[M].第7版.北京:人民卫生出版社, 2008:543. 李喆, 韦军民.胆石症非手术治疗的现状与研究进展[J].中国实用外科杂志, 2009, 29 (7) :614-616. 孙跃明.胆道外科疾病临床诊治进展[J].肝胆胰外科杂志, 2007, 19 (5) :273-275. 张启瑜, 钱礼.腹部外科学[M].北京:人民卫生出版社, 2006:640. Hoyle RH.Introduction to the special section:Structural equationmodeling in clinical research[J].J Consult Clini Psychol, 1994, 62 (3) :427-428. Carlsson M, Hamrin E.Evaluation of the life satisfaction questionnaire (LSQ) using structural equation modeling (SEM) [J].Qual Life Res, 2002, 11 (5) :415-425. Liu JH, Wang M, Zou Y.Metagenomic analysis reveals gallstonetypes associated with gut microbiome community composition[J].JClin Hepatol, 2012, 28 (7) :522-527. (in Chinese) 刘晶华, 王敏, 邹玉.常见三种类型胆结石胆汁中细菌群落的检测[J].临床肝胆病杂志, 2012, 28 (7) :522-527. Mcdonal RP, Ho MH.Principles and practice in reporting structuralequation analyses[J].Psychol Methods, 2002, 7 (1) :64-82. Vettoretto N, Bartoli M, Montori G, et al.Combined laparoscopiccholecystectomy and incisional hernia repair:a proposal for stand-ardized technique[J].Ann R coll Surg Engl, 2012, 94 (8) :606. Zhu YX, Fan JG, Li R, et al.Prevalence of cholelithiasis and as-sociated risk factors among adult population in Shanghai[J].Chin JClin Hepatol, 2010, 26 (6) :646-650. (in Chinese) 朱永湘, 范建高, 李锐, 等.上海市成人胆石症患病率及危险因素的流行病学调查[J].临床肝胆病杂志, 2010, 26 (6) :646-650. Tan K, Li H, Wang YJ, et al.Prevalence of and risk factors forcholelithiasis in a physical check-up population of Chengdu[J].Modern Prevent Med, 2009, 36 (12) :2217-2223. (in Chinese) 谭柯, 李红, 王佑娟, 等.成都地区体检人群胆石症患病率及其危险因素分析[J].现代预防医学, 2009, 36 (12) :2217-2223. Luo ZR, Zhang GH, Chen JY, et al.Epidemiological survey ofprevalence of cholelithiasis and its risk factors in a general adultpopulation of Shaoyang[J].Mod Digestion Inte, 2007, 12 (1) :4-8.罗政仁, 张国华, 陈劲勇, 等.邵阳市区成人胆石症患病率及其危险因素流行病学调查[J].现代消化及介入诊疗, 2007, 12 (1) :4-8. Chen CH, Huang MH, Yang JC, et al.Prevalence and risk factorsof gallstone disease in an adult population of Taiwan:an epidemio-logical survey[J].J Gastroenterol Hepatol, 2006, 21 (11) :1737-1743. Jiao DH, Han TQ, Jiang ZY, et al.Study on the relationship be-tween gallbladder cholesterol polyps and the pathogenesis of gall-stones[J].Chin J Pract Surg, 2009, 29 (7) :576-577. (in Chi-nese) 焦大海, 韩天权, 蒋兆彦, 等.胆囊胆固醇息肉和胆囊结石发病关系的研究[J].中国实用外科杂志, 2009, 29 (7) :576-577. 孙剑经, 逯海.胆石症发病机制的研究进展[J].河北北方学院学报, 2007, 24 (6) :7.
- 文章访问数: 2174
- HTML全文浏览量: 11
- PDF下载量: 584
- 被引次数: 0