If the author requests to withdraw the manuscript for any reason, the editing part shall be handled according to the following provisions depending on the processing degree of the manuscript:
1. If the author has paid the paper processing fee but has not been edited, 10% of the paper processing fee shall be deducted; If it has been edited but not typeset, 30% of the paper processing fee shall be deducted; 40% ~ 50% of the paper processing fee shall be deducted for the typesetting.
2. When the paper has been assembled, the editorial department decides whether to withdraw the manuscript according to the assembly situation. If the withdrawal is approved, 50% ~ 60% of the paper processing fee will be deducted according to the manuscript typesetting and editing progress;
3. If an invoice for paper processing fee is issued, the author shall return the invoice.
4. When the publication plan has been determined and the layout cannot be coordinated, the manuscript will not be withdrawn. Therefore, the responsibility for multiple publications of one manuscript shall be borne by the author.
For the published manuscripts, the reviewers and the editorial department have done a lot of work, and have been published in more than 20 databases at home and abroad. The cancellation of manuscripts will have a negative impact on the magazine, the author and their units. If the manuscript must be withdrawn due to major problems in the author's writing, the editorial department shall decide after discussion according to whether the reasons for withdrawal are sufficient.
For the manuscript that the editorial department agrees to withdraw, the author needs to complete the following procedures:
1. The author wrote a withdrawal statement and issued it in recent journals of our journal.
2. The withdrawal consent signed by all authors shall be sent to our journal.
3. The informed consent sealed by the scientific research office of the first author unit shall be sent to our journal.
4. Charge the withdrawal fee of 500 yuan.
5. The journal will no longer receive manuscripts signed by the first author within three years (it depends on the author's unit and cannot be generalized)
After the author completes the above procedures, the editorial department sends a withdrawal letter to more than 20 databases at home and abroad. If the withdrawal of some databases is not implemented in place, the author's contribution in other journals in the future will be regarded as academic misconduct, and the author shall be responsible for it. This journal assumes no responsibility.